Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Feet #8



Today we will wrap up our look at the feet with the most important aspect to remember....whom we are compared to Jesus! Check this verse out:

Acts 13:25

25 And as John was finishing his course, he said, ‘What do you suppose that I am? I am not he. No, but behold, after me one is coming, the sandals of whose feet I am not worthy to untie.’

Now remember who said this...John the Baptist of whom Jesus said:

Luke 7:28
28 I tell you, among those born of women none is greater than John. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”

So if John tells us He is unworthy to untie the sandals which contain the feet of Jesus, then it means Jesus is the greatest! Leet us not ever forget who we are following. Whom our feet are to go after....Jesus! Remember whom God says He is???

Matthew 3:17

17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son,[a] with whom I am well pleased.”

Philippians 2:10

10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Revelation 17:14

14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”

Those verse make me want to shout "Praise the Lord"!!!!! 

There is no other pair of feet I would rather follow and serve than Jesus! How about you??? Those feet are scarred for my sin, I am so unworthy but so grateful for what Jesus did for me and you!

So this day, whose feet are you going to follow???

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment