Monday, January 18, 2010

Haiti

I woke up this morning with this on my mind so I am going to take a one day break from the Holy Spirit series.

Brothers and sisters this earthquake in Haiti continues to be a horrible situation. Many folks who were lucky enough to survive the quake and be pulled from the rubbell are now dying because they can't get enough medical supplies to treat the infections. There are not enough doctors, not enough places to have life saving surgeries, not enough food, not enough water, most are sleeping outside and I could go on and on. Please read the verse below.

James 5:16
16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

My friends I have a good idea most of you have already been praying for Haiti and I am asking you this morning to please keep praying for this situation. Frankly it is gonna take a mighty act of God to turn this situation around. I believe we have a God who can do it!!!

So please take time to pray for Haiti. For the peopel, for the aid workers, for provisions, for the name of Jesus to be glorified. I seen yesterday that many Haitians had gathered for worship even in the midst of this terrible event. What a testimony of their faith.

Have a good week my friends and pray!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment