Monday, August 23, 2010

I am happy!

Great verse for us to think about to start the week off!



Proverbs 16:20



20 He who heeds the word wisely will find good,And whoever trusts in the LORD, happy is he. 



I can honestly say I am a happy person this morning. Can you say the same? As you got out of bed for a Monday are you happy? God makes it really simple for us in this verse. First God tells us if we listen and do His Word we will find good. What a great promise from God. Don't you want to find some good this Monday? Well get into God's Word and do it! You will find good....one of the best ways to find good is by serving someone else! Jesus teaches to be sevants and it is a true blessing to serve others!



Secondly in this verse God tells us where true happiness comes from. While I enjoy hunting and fishing and other things. They bring temporary fullfillment. I always have to have more and more to stay happy! But with Jesus, since the day I tursted Him I have happiness and peace that no one can take away. Even in the hard days of life, all I have to do is think about my Jesus and what He has done for me and instantly I am happy! Can you say the same?



So this Monday are you happy? You can be...turn your life over to Jesus and find out for yourself!



God bless my friends!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment