Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blessed by God!




Sorry for missing the devotion yesterday. Made a trip to a couple of hospitals to visit some folks. So today I just have to stop and give thanks to my Lord for good health. We take it for granted each day. A stop by the hospital will make you do some thinking!



Psalm 100



A Psalm of Thanksgiving.



1 Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!

2 Serve the Lord with gladness;

Come before His presence with singing.

3 Know that the Lord, He is God;

It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;[a]

We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.



4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,

And into His courts with praise.

Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

5 For the Lord is good;

His mercy is everlasting,

And His truth endures to all generations.



God is good! So many days I ask for things in prayer! Today I just want to praise the Almighty God for all he does and does not do because He is in control and He knows best. Thank you Jesus!



God answered some prayers yesterday too....my Uncle does not have cancer in his lung, my friend Carl Miller does not have cancer in his pancreas! Praise be to God for He alone is worthy of glory!



So now you fill in this blank....I praise you this morning God for____________!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment