Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day = Love




I hope all of you remember the ones in your life today that you love! We need to tell them everyday not just on this day as we never know what tomorrow will bring. Today I want to remind you of the ONE who loves you the most. God! No matter what your love one may do for you today....dinner, a gift, flowers, ect. it will not compare to what God has done for you. Remember this gift:



John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.



Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.



Can there be a greater gift that this? NO! God have given us eternal life through the death of His Son for our sins! WOW! So today take time to spend with the ONE who loves you the Most and who has done what nobody else will ever do for you!



Thank you dear Jesus for taking my sin upon your shoulders and dying for me. I am not worthy but I am forever thankful for your love for me.



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment