Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Are you praising God?




Well here we are half way through the week. You may have had a great week so far or maybe not so great. No matter what your are facing we need to sing praises to God! Check this verse out:



Psalm 13:6

6 I will sing to the Lord,Because He has dealt bountifully with me.



Dave Ramsey, the christian financial guru, always responds to a caller to his show who asks "how are you" by saying "better than I deserve". I think the majority of us can say that, matter of fact all of us can say that because what we deserve is death and hell!



Singing praises to God helps in so may ways. First, it shows our love for Him. Second, it shows others whom our God is. Third, it makes your feel good to praise God. Fourth, it is scriptural to do so. Fifth, God is worthy of our praises!



The later part of the verse says "Because He has dealt bountifully with me." Can I get an amen on that! I am blessed! God has blessed me beyond my comprehension. I am so unworthy of even another breath, but God loves me and provides. He loves you too, think about all the blessings God has given you!



So this morning let the singing go, and praise God......for HE IS WORTHY!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment