Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Where ya dwelling today?




No matter what kind of day you have today, good or bad, you can know where you dwell. God has given us a choice to live in Him or to live somewhere else. God loves you and wants you to be with Him but he will not force you. Read these verses:



Psalm 91:1-2

91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;My God, in Him I will trust.”



I am so thankful for those who brought me to Jesus. Life has thrown me some curve balls and I am greatful to dwell in God. God has also blessed more than I deserve and I praise God that He gives me the opportunity to dwell in Him. I trust God and always will no matter where life takes me. I know God will be right there beside me. One thing to keep in mind, this is just my temporary home, for one day soon I will live for eternity with God in heaven because I placed my trust in His Son Jesus!



So where have you chosen to dwell this day? In the world who will let you down or in Jesus who will never leave nor forsake you? Your choice!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment