Thursday, September 12, 2013

Slow Down!




Heard this song this morning and wanted to share it with you, Stop the World by Matthew West:






We are busy, busy people. Too busy in my opinion. So busy many times we miss fellowship with God. He desires that with us, and we should desire that with Him. Look at these verses:



Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!



Psalm 63:1

O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water.



1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.



1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.



John 15:1-5 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



Proverbs 8:34Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching at my doors day by day, waiting beside my doorway.



Be still the Word of God says, know He is God. We need God daily and we need to have one on one fellowship with Him. It is a must for a deep relationship with Him. Are you taking time for God? Slow down, for our relationship with him is most important!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment