Thursday, September 26, 2013

I wait on you God....lead me.




Great verse this morning I seen shared by Sadie Robertson the teenage girl from Duck Dynasty.



Psalm 25:5

5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me,For You are the God of my salvation;On You I wait all the day.



The world wants to lead you this morning. Don't let it. Put your blinders on and keep your focus on Jesus. Ask Him to lead you in truth and to teach you...He will. Acknowledge Jesus as your God, the God of your salvation. Praise Him for dying on the cross from you! No matter what you face today, wait on God. He will lead and give answers and love you! Just remember it will be in His timing not ours. His ways are not our ways so just wait and listen. God is there and always will be for those who follow Him!



Have a great day!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment