Thursday, September 17, 2015

God picks us up!


September 17, 2015 at 8:34am
It is such a relief to know that even when followers of Jesus fall, He is right there to pick us up and not let us go!

Psalm 37:24

Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand.

Psalms 145:14

The LORD sustains all who fall And raises up all who are bowed down.

Psalms 27:5

For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock.


John 10:28-29

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Thank you Jesus for picking up this sinner and never letting me go!!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment