Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Something to chew on today.



I was reading and came across this verse in the bible, it is from the song of Mary who had just learned of her pregnancy of Jesus and was visiting Elisabeth who was carrying John the Baptist, Mary sings:

Luke 1:50

50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him
From generation to generation.

God's mercy is on those who fear Him. Those who put God in His proper place....above all! Those who have awe and reverence for Him. Those who know He is God and can do as He pleases and it is right! Those who know God gives and takes life at any time He choses. 

Chew on this today, meditate on it. The ask yourself a few questions:

1. Do I fear God?
2. Does my family fear God?
3. Do my close friends fear God?
4. Does my church fear God?
5. Doe my nation fear God?

If yes, AWESOME! If no, what are you gonna do about it?

From the verse we read, His mercy depends on it!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment