Thursday, September 10, 2015

Love today!



As I start our another day of following my King Jesus, I need this reminder today:

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant -1 Corinthians 13:4

I don't know what is going on in other peoples lives many times be patient with others. I often need folks to be patient with me! Thank God He was and is patient with me!

I need to be kind, even when others are not kind to me. When we are kind to others, it shows the Jesus in us!

I need not be jealous of anything. God has given me all I need and I will be content in that! 

I have no need to brag because I am nothing when I compare myself to Jesus, but He has made me everything in dying for me!

I have no need to be arrogant as Jesus has paid it all not me. God tells us in His Word He hates pride, we are to be humbles servants of King Jesus.

I need to be reminded of these things often, as the world is constantly trying to creep into my life, but with the power of the Holy Spirit I can overcome the world!!!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment