Tuesday, September 22, 2015

So thankful for my sharpeners!



From my church family, to my friends, to my relatives, to my family, and even some people I do not know all that well, I am so thankful to God for all the people who are in or have come through my life and took the time to sharpen me especially in my walk with the Lord. I am forever grateful!!! Can you say the same???

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.

I can't wait to get to heaven one day and see all the folks that I did not take time to thank for all they poured into my life. If we have folks on this side of heaven we can thank now, we should take the time to do so. 

This verse also reminds me of how much of a difference we can make in peoples lives by purposely getting involved in peoples lives with the overwhelming purpose of sharing Jesus with them and loving them like Jesus would. Everyone needs a friend and everyone needs Jesus, are we brings these to others?

Thank you my friends for loving and sharing Jesus with me! I love you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment