Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Worthy???



Wow you talk about a smack in the face when I read this verse!!! Am I ever worthy?

Philippians 1:27
27 Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel,

Jesus died for us and He deserves our all for Him. We are only worthy because His shed blood made us worthy. Nothing on our own makes us worthy. That being said we should strive every day to give our all for him...sharing the gospel, loving others, meeting needs, unity among God's people, and being obedient in every area of our lives. 

So I ask this morning, is your conduct worthy of the gospel of Christ? Very heavy question!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment