Thursday, January 19, 2017

Are you ready for the grave?



This is one of the most important equations you can ask yourself. You can have assurance that you are ready. Paul gives us the example that you can be ready here:

2 Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

Paul was ready to die and go be with the Lord! How could he know he was ready? He tells us:

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

He fought the fight, the spiritual battle, and had victory in Jesus Christ.

He finished the plan God laid out for him. Notice it was God’s plan not Pauls.

He kept the faith! Through good times and bad, Paul knew his faith was in the Lord.

So let me ask you again....are you ready for the grave? You can be! Get right with Jesus!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment