Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Your Course!



God has a plan just for you in this life:

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Don’t miss the words of Paul: “I have finished my course”. Paul is telling us here that he knows he has finished the course that God had laid out for him in life. It is very important to know God has specific plans for each of us. This is why it is so important that we are in His Word daily and in prayer without ceasing so we can know what God has for us to do in this life! Are you on the course God has for you?

There are a few things we know for sure for each follower of Jesus like share the gospel, love others, serve the church, and meet the needs of others. There are also things you will have to seek out with God like who you marry, the job you will get, where to live, and where to serve God in the church and outside the church.

So think about these things and ask yourself if you are on the course God has for you? If yes...AWESOME! If no, there is no better time than now to start!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment