Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Assured of my Savior!



Some seem to live this life in questioning if they have salvation. Let me assure you this morning if you have called upon the name of Jesus to save you, repented of your sins, and made Jesus your Lord, you are saved! Let me remind you of a few verses:

Romans 10:13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.

Romans 14:8-9 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.

And may we all have the assurance of Job!

Job 19:25-26 For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
26 And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment