Monday, January 30, 2017

Comfort of assurance.



Speaking for myself and I hope you feel the same, knowing the assurance of my salvation in comforting and gives me peace! I want to give you a verse this morning to reassure you and comfort you as a follower of Jesus!

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

AHHHHH! Nothing can separate us from the love of the Father when we are in Christ Jesus! Thank you Lord Jesus!

Do you have that assurance in Jesus Christ? If not you can today. If you need help feel free to message me anytime! Be my honor to help you in any way I can!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment