Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Need a whipping?

I am not sure why but the concept of getting whippings is even controversial among Christians. Read this verse:

Proverbs 10:13
13 Wisdom is found on the lips of him who has understanding,
But a rod is for the back of him who is devoid of understanding.

I am a firm believe in the Word of God. We have gotten ourselves in so much trouble these days because we think we are smarter than God. This verse above and there are others tell us that whippings are a part of the learning process. When we have understanding we become wise as the first part of the verse above tells us. For some it takes much punishment before they learn and for some it takes just a little. All this medicine we are giving our children for behavior problems is getting out of hand. Now let me say it may be needed for some but that is our first move now is give them some pills when a few whippings would take care of the problem. Even for grown folks, whippings might take care of some lack of understanding.

Once again as I said to start with I believe God's Word with all my heart and I am very aggrivated with the justifing man is doing with much of His Word when it is plain and simple to see.

Think about what God is sayng here this morning! I pray you have a good day today and share Jesus with someone!

God bless....Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment