Monday, May 31, 2010

Remember the fallen.

Today is the day we set aside to remember those who have given their lives for our freedom.

John 15:13

13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Heavenly Father I thank you today for my friends who have served this great nation of ours. I thank you for the ones who are serving now all over the world and ask your protection upon them. I thank you for the ones who have made the ultimate sacrifice for me and my family. As I look around the world and see how others have to live because they are not free, I praise you for the men and women who put themselves in harms way so that we can live in the land of the free. God I also lift up the families to you this morning of those who have lost loved ones in service to our country, may you give them a peace beyond our understanding. Also be with the families of those who have their loved ones out in the field serving right now. Thank you Jesus for giving the ultimate sacrifice for mankinds sins so that whoever believes in you will have everlasting life.

God bless our troops and God bless America.

PMT

No comments:

Post a Comment