Monday, September 22, 2014

Names and descriptions of God #3




More Wonderful names and descriptions of God on this beautiful Monday Morning!



God who avenges me-Psalm 18:47





47 It is God who avenges me,

And subdues the peoples under me;



For those of us who have a hard time letting things go, we need to remember it is God who avenges us, we are to show love, mercy, and grace! Another verse that goes along with this is found here:



Romans 12:19

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.



We must remember God is in control, we are to follow His commands!



Our Guide-Psalm 48:14





14 For this is God,

Our God forever and ever;

He will be our guide

Even to death.



I don't know about you but I need to hear this. God is my guide and will be until we die and then we get to be with Him forever! Give your life to Jesus and let Him guide you, you can't go wrong when God is controlling your life not you!



Our Help-Psalm 33:20



20 Our soul waits for the Lord;

He is our help and our shield.



There is no doubt God is my help. Don't know where I would be without my God helping me constantly! Time after time God has answered prayers and not answered them knowing He knows whats best for me! The same goes for you!





Psalm 46:1





46 God is our refuge and strength,

A very present help in trouble.



So today we see our God is our Avenger, our Guide, and our Help! Give God some praise on this Monday for who and what He is in the life of a follower of Jesus!



What an honor to serve our Mighty God!



Tom

____

No comments:

Post a Comment