Monday, September 15, 2014

Overwhelmed




Life ever get you overwhelmed? I already know the answer to that! Many times we can control some of that by the choices we make. Other times life is just overwhelming. This is ONE is life that should overwhelm us and that is Jesus Christ. His love. mercy, and grace well is just overwhelming. Slow down a bit this Monday morning, relax for a couple of minutes, and listen to this song and worship our King!



Overwhelmed by Big Daddy Weave






If you are not overwhelmed by Jesus something is wrong. Matter of fact when it gets right down to it, if we put our focus where it should be, on God, the rest of lifes difficulties seem so small compared to the awesome God we serve.



Psalm 61:2



From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.



Mark 7:37

People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”



Oh Jesus I am overwhelmed by you! Every aspect of you is amazing. Thank you for saving my soul! May nothing in life overwhelm us like you do, for you are God and God alone!



Tom

_____

No comments:

Post a Comment