Friday, March 13, 2015

Heart #12


What is your the thought deep in your heart right now? What was it last night? Has you thoughts in your heart been here recently, or ever?

Psalm 19:14
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight,
O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

This place above is when we are so in love with God that our every move, desire, and want is filtered through our Lord and Savior. Then we obey with whatever it is He leads us too according to His Word! When we get here in our lives we can be assured then that every thing we say and do will be acceptable to God. Oh how I pray I am in this place more than I am not!!! Amen?

Here is the key to it for all of us:

Proverbs 3:5
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.

I don't always know what God is doing or where He is leading me, I just have to trust in Him with my life and do what He commands! It really is that simple but oh yet so hard to do!

So today ant the meditations of our hearts be on Jesus and may we trust Him with everything we got, this will equal a fulfilled and blessed life...guaranteed! 

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment