Thursday, September 3, 2009

You were planned!

Hello folks. I am sorry I have not posted a devotion in sometime. I have been in the hospital with an infection in my leg and am now just getting back going again. I am still not 100% so please keep me in your prayers. Lets get to todays verse:

Psalm 139:16

16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

Thsi verse should be so encouraging to all of us no matter what the circumstances were around our birth. God knew us and seen us before we were even formed! To me this answeres the abortion debate really quickly. If God knows us then we are somebody and nobody has the right to that life except God! All of us have different stories of how we came into this worid. Some easy births, some long, some complicated, some almost didn't make it, some were given away soon afetr birth and on and on. But what I want you to know is no matter what the circumstance God knew what was gonna happen and you are not an accident, you were planned by God. He knew what color skin, what color hair, what kind of personality you would have. God planned you and you are important! God says he fashioned the days for you meaning He has a plan for you and only you can accomplish certain things He wants done in your life. That is so awesome that we are that important to God! Should make want to stand up and shout....Praise the Lord! God planned all of this before we even had any days to live....that is simply awesome!

So if you have had any thoughts about being unimportant this should erase all of those thoughts! It don't matter what the world thinks it only matters what God thinks and from what I read He thinks you are important even before you were born!

Have a great day!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment