Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lukewarm #6

Good Wednesday Morning!!! Thank you Jesus for another day. Today's lesson gives me a swift kick in the rear end because I know I can do way more witnessing than I do. I could throw out all kind of excuses but guess what??? None of them are good enough. So here we go!


LUKEWARM PEOPLE rarely share their faith with their neighbors, coworkers, or friends. They do not want to be rejected, nor do they want to make people uncomfortable by talking about private issues like religion.

" Whoever acknowledges Me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." Matt. 10:32-33

Folks this is some very serious business. Our Christian voices are being silenced very quickly and much of it is our own doing by not being obedient to our Lord's command to tell the good news of the gospel. Have you ever noticed how easy we strike up conversations about the weather, sports, news, cooking and the list can go on and on. But for some reason we don't talk about the most important issue in our lives....Jesus Christ. If nothing else today will get you think on this.....How many people will die and go to hell because I never took the opportunity to share Jesus Christ with them? Wow I had to stop and just think about that for a moment. Every single day God brings somebody through our lives to share our faith are we taking advantage of the opportunity? The devil has made us feel like we need to keep quiet about our faith....I have never found anything in scripture that says that all I have found is Where it says " Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

So what are we waiting for lets get busy!

In the Love of our Lord...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment